Monday, November 7, 2016

Blog #3- My Favorite Cover




I choose this cover because I thought it looked cool. All of them were different but like similar in some ways, and I thought this one was the most different out of all of them. I thought it was the most different because it was a man but half of I'm had makeup on, it is very bright, bold makeup too. I also really liked the little factors that they put into it. For example the light grey background goes with his hair. Also, it seemed like it was going to be a natural, raw picture like he has no shirt on and stuff like that but then it has this bright makeup done. Also, I like how the font is white and big. It looks cool on top of his hair. Also, I like how all the words and writing is only on one side of cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment