Tuesday, December 13, 2016

5 Websites

Photography resolutions for 2016


 On this website I saw  a lot of different type of pictures. Like a lot of different rules being used. Also, saw a lot of tips and things just to remember when taking pictures and blogs. From this blog I learned about things you should do move of or less of. Like caring less on what you post o your blog, like post what you want. Have less doubts I your work. Also, it talked about when getting tips or advice take that as a good thing and give out good and useful information as well. This site related to photography because its all about goals you should make for yourself in the world of photography. Also, has a lot of different types of photos and rules. 

Photos everyone should know how to make



 I learned about different effects you can do and use on photos. Along with that I learned about how to change the depths of pictures, different ways to focus the photo. I can use this in class for sure. It gave me ideas on how change up photos. Like how I could make a simple photo into a more interesting photo by changing little things.

This website did not expand on a adobe program. It was more things on the camera you are using itself. Or different you could change, like physical things. 


Tutorial


      Timelapses can warp time. We can't tell how much our surroundings are changing until we see a video like this. Getting the perfect timelapse requires lots of planning. Finding your location can be done on google maps. How fast you want your video to be needs to be changed by how often your camera takes pictures and how fast you stitch the photos together. The time you start and stop recording is important. If you want a sunset shot be early so you have time to set-up!
Tutorial I learned that you should plan where your going to shoot in advanced and that calculating how how long you want your lapse to be is important.If we do timelapses in class I will know basics of how.This site relates to photography because timelapses are just lots of photos stitched together over time.


Tips for Portraits

On this website, I looked at seven detailed tips for portraits. Some of the tips were breaking the ice, bring the model out of their comfort zone, and get the subject to look away from the camera. My favorite tip was to get the subject to look away from the camera, because that way the photo is not ordinary like regular portraits. I learned that negative space is a term used for leaving space around the subject. I chose this photograph because it was the only one on the website, but I still think it is interesting. The rule in this photo is the rule of thirds, because the berry is in the top right of the picture. Rajib Mukherjee took this photo.












Killer Time-lapse


 On this website, I learned about this guy named Joe Carpa. Carpa does time-lapse photography and is asked by various companies to shoot time-lapses for them. I learned about the process of making an edit and finding the right location for a shoot. Time-lapse photography is something that really interests me and I would love to get a powerful camera to shoot time-lapses one day.  I learned about the importance of music choice while making an edit.Time-lapses are a business I could potentially tap into when I grow up. Any job relating to photography, video creation and editing, and other fields with similar objectives I'm pretty interested in.


No comments:

Post a Comment