Tuesday, December 13, 2016

ARGGH!!!

1. The origins of deadline are uncertain. The earliest uses of deadline meant a line that did not move.
2. Missing today's deadline will drop my grade by having a missing in the grade book.
3. I feel like I always have issues with deadlines because they all seem to come a lot faster than i thought. 
4. I do think I miss deadlines a lot, kind of. Because I feel like I have so much homework in all my classes and I have soccer and basketball.
5. I didn't really feel like doing it and I was already behind on other work that I needed to do. Also, I feel like its a waste of time. 
6. Since I'm already late on this assignment theres nothing to do now.


1. This first suggestion which is make a to do list is the most efficient for me because I sometimes forget about some of my homework.
2. The toughest suggestion is to use my time wisely, like to not always go do things with friends and just do homework if I have a lot or don't go on my phone. Go home and start doing homework right away.
3. If I want anything to get done, I have to do it at night, because I won't wake up to do my work. 
4. I can dedicate my time in basketball to actually do work.
5. To eliminate distractions, I can turn my phone off, have a clean work space, and maybe work down stairs.




1. Yes, if you take control of your homework and do it fast and efficiently, then you have more free time.
2. My ideal setting for doing work would be at a desk and it be clean and have a computer to work on.
3. My biggest distractions is my phone.
4. I can turn off my phone, actually sit down at a desk and have a clean workspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment