Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Final Exam Preview Activity

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH14696?locale=en_US

1) In this website I read about different things you can do with iMovie. The different effects and editing skills you can use. Along with what it can do, it shows you how to use it and how you can use each effect to its full potential. 
Some of the specific things iMovie can do is like make one clip as long as you want. You can also like select a certain part of the clip and right click and there are a couple other things you can do along with the overall video layout. iMove has an infinity amount of effects you can use to edit your film, that seems very easy to use. 
2) I already knew how to move clips in the timeline. 
3) I didn't know that there is a precision editor for you to use. 
4) I am concerned that I won't finish in time or I will forget how to do something. 
5) I think I wouldn't complete it early but I could get it done. 
6) If I was asked to make a video I would make like a bunch of clips of my dog like doing tricks and then put affects and edits on the clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment