Thursday, October 20, 2016

Academic Shoot Reflection and Critique




       Some of the challenges I faced while taking picture as making sure I got Border and Near Merger, because  thought that concept was a little confusing. Also, I thought I was too limited to where I could take pictures. I wish we could go to different places.
       The technical aspects that I was most aware about was probably making sure my pictures were in focus. Also, I always tried to make sure that my camera was in the best position to make the picture look the best. For example, my picture of the bulldog I flipped the camera sideways just so I could mainly the bulldog as the subject. Along with the picture of the book I tried to get lower so i was more level with the book. Things I would do the same would be where I took my pictures because i really like how my pictures turned out in the end. Also I feel that I had many options and places of pictures to take.
when we take our next prompt of pictures I think the easiest rule to follow would be rule of thirds because that one I totally get and it is easy to make a picture follow that rule. The hardest is probably the border mergers because I don't get that one the best. That would be the rule I need to work on more and read and practice more about it.


https://cadensbloog.blogspot.com/

1) His pictures turned out really well and all are in focus.
2) His pictures all were pretty different none of them were similar.
3) One thing he could improve is maybe flipping his camera just to get some different angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment