Monday, October 31, 2016

Self Portrait and Portraits Part 1

1) Alter your perspective
2) Experiment with lighting
3) Shoot Candidly


I liked these photos because the bottom has a cool perspective. Also, the top I like the black and white also, the lighting in the background adds a lot. Both of pictures are like very real, and like sharp. 

I like both of these pictures because they are both in black and white and I think that adds a lot to the photos. Also, they both have so much emotion in them, like the bottom one she has tears coming down her cheeks.

These pictures were very simple but still looked very full of life. I really like the lighting on the bottom portrait, and is almost glowing. 

For my pictures I will want to pictures outside on like a bright day. Also, if I can find like cool simple background that will look cool, so it can be someone then leading lines in the background.  I will also want to take pictures of someone with like cool eyes because I think that adds a lot to the photos, like a cool touch to the photo. To make the shot successful, making sure the photo is focused will be a big deal, and making sure the lighting is good and there are no weird spots of dark places.




No comments:

Post a Comment