Friday, October 14, 2016

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3

1) When I am looking at a great black and white photographer, I choose Ansel Adams. When I look at his pictures he gets a lot of details and is very planned out I feel like. All his photos are different but very good. He gets the pictures to where each part of the photo has something going on in it.
I see many lines and the sky is very pretty. I see some wildlife but not much, so when I do see it it is appreciated. 
I smell dirt and almost like a crisp smell. Not too much of a smell because of how windy it is. 
I hear the wind blowing around me and birds chirps every once and awhile. I hear the clicking sound from the camera and the sound of it focusing. 
I taste nothing, my mouth is dry from the wind and being up high. My mouth kind of tastes a little like I have sand or dirt in my mouth. 
I feel carefree and content. Being up high and away from everything else makes me feel like there nothing to worry about. 
I see a mother who has done everything to provide for her family. She is hard working and would do anything for her family. Has been through a lot but still is going strong. 
I smell a little bit of BO and like dry street. I also smell maybe a fire in the back.  
I hear the sniffling of those kids, maybe crying because of hunger. I gear the sweet whispers of the mother comforting the kids. 
I taste like my mouth is watering a lot because of how hungry they are. I also taste the dryness of not drinking enough water. 
I feel sad that this is there life but at the same time proud and happy that this mother is helping and I still going strong, even though its so easy to give up then to keep going. 


3) To show people my photographer by having a bunch of his pictures just in a powerpoint then have some of the stories behind the photos, the one that are interesting. I will also have some background information on Ansel Adams.  

No comments:

Post a Comment