Friday, September 23, 2016

Simplicity

For this picture I followed the rule simplicity. Because the main subject is just the book and then the background is blank. I think it would be pretty easy to see what my subject. 

Rule Of Thirds

I followed the composition rule rule of thirds. The subject is the bulldog. I think it might be a little hard to see what my rule I am using, so I should've angled the dog a little more to where its in one of the points.

Lines

I used the composition rule lines. I would say the subject is the light. Or just even that the whole picture is covered in lines. I think it is very clear to see what rule I am using. 

Balance

In this picture I thought it was good for balance because the windows are evenly spread out and there are four of them. I think if someone looked at my picture I think it would be easy to figure out what rule I used.

Border Merger

I thought this was good for border merger because the whole picture has stuff going on and the hands in the picture added like a border. I think this picture might be hard to recognize what my picture is about. I could've pick a different background. 

Near Merger


For this picture I thought it was good for Near Merger because the main subject is the poster but in the background there is still stuff going on. I think it might be a little hard to figure what this picture is I think I could've just taken a better picture overall. 





No comments:

Post a Comment