Monday, September 26, 2016

Photo Manipulation and Ethics

A) Some of the main points I notice is what is right and what is wrong when taking pictures. Also, just how most pictures are edited and sometimes its hard to believe the first picture from the one that is open for everyone to see. 

B) The philosophy is that editing pictures is an art. They don't see anything wrong with it. 

C) I think there is a certain extent that will or will not cross the line unto an unethical manipulation. I think little things like making teeth whiter is ok, but if you are going to change the photo where it doesn't even look like the person anymore that crosses the line.

D) I put this photo because I think this shows unethical editing. This caused a lot of issues on how they tired to make the picture darker. This is bad because it makes him look like an even worse person since its editd all dark.
Image result for unethical photojournalism examples

E) I don't think this photo is as bad as the other. I think this because you can barely notice her teeth. Also, because it doesn't put a bad or good influence on the picture.
Image result for unethical photojournalism examples

No comments:

Post a Comment