Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Pic1 
I used this photo because the background doesn't distract from the main point. Which is the building and the fire. The idea for this photo was simplicity, and I thought this photo worked well for it.


Pic3

For this picture I thought it could for rule of thirds. Rule of thirds is when the main point is in one of the points where the lines meet. 

For this picture I thought the lines on the building structure was cool and was like the main point of the picture. Even though its not necessarily the main part it still adds a lot.

For this picture I thought it was good for balance. Balance is where like everything in the photo is balancing everything else out. 

This photo I thought represented border merger well. Because it cuts off the rest of the picture. Like if you look more on the left side of the picture there are more noticeable things getting cut off. 


This picture is showing near merger because you see the firefighter bending down but then you can distracted by the things in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment