Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Post Shoot Reflection 


1) The problems I encountered while taking my first pictures was not having enough time and not exactly knowing what to take pictures of. No ideas were really coming to me. 

2) The aspect I worry about the most is probably how the lighting is. An example is when I went from outside to inside I had to make the lighting good to make the hallway look cooler. 

3) I would would take more pictures overall, because I felt I didn't have that many pictures to pick from. Also, I would've just took longer on each picture a little more. Because I like a lot of my pictures but there are a few things I would change.  

4) I would keep my picture ideas and the picture itself the same. I would also keep how I didn't just take pictures of flowers, most of my pictures are different. 

5) In my pictures I took a picture that was a simplicity picture, because its my jean jacket and the background is plain. Also, the picture I took of the hallway is filled with lines. 

6) I would be down to shoot those pictures again if I took some more time on each one. 




http://nicolesphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment