Monday, September 19, 2016


"Filling the Frame"

This picture fills the frame because there is interesting stuff throughout the picture. 


"The Story"

I think this picture is telling a story about how the student and teachers relationship, how they learn but still have fun.


"Action and Emotion"

This picture shows how this girl is putting lot of effort into picking the weeds and taking care of her school.



The next photo that I choose was in black and white. This picture was from a birds eye view of a kid in the library with a bunch of books around him. I chose this picture because it was a cool photo and an accurate representation of what the school life is like, surrounded by books and work. 
I think when I take pictures ill take pictures in the library. I want to take pictures there because it will have some cool spots to take pictures at and I don't think anyone else will think about it. Also, I think in the library there will be people there and all the bookshelves in there I could make look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment