Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Learning How to Interview #2

Assignment #2:

1. What grade are you in? I am in 9th grade.
2. Whats your name? My name is Sarah Warner.
3. Do you get good grades? In my opinion, I get the best grades I can get. 
4. Do you deserve this award?  I think I have worked hard this year. 
5. What did you do that you are earning this? I think just standing out in the school, volunteering when I can. 
6. What do you do in your free time? I like to read books, go on hikes and hang out with friends.
7. What do you want to be when you are older? I would like to be some type of engineer. 
8. Whats your favorite subject in school? My favorite subject is math and science. 
9. Who is your best friend? My best friend is susan. 
10. Who is your biggest role model in your life? My biggest role model in my life would probably be my mom. 
11. Do you have any pets? I have 2 dogs and a fish.
12. If you could be any animal which animal would you be? I would be a whale because they like rule the ocean. 
13. What was the best day of your life? The day I went to California with my family. 
14. Do you like going to school? Sometimes
15. Why do you think you were chosen for being the Student of the Month? Maybe because all the volunteering I have done and my good grades. Also, my teachers like me. 
16. Do you plan on going to college? Absolutely. 
17. What college, if so? I would like to go to UT.
18. What are some of your goals? I hope to finish school in the top 10% percentage. 
19. What in life is most important to you? My family. 
20. What advice would you give someone who is trying to be the Student of the Month? Try hard in school and help out in your community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment