Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Sensory Overload

"I believe that more and more, we are defining our environments not as the spaces themselves, in terms of the buildings or architecture, but rather by the objects and devices that we buy and surround ourselves with. ... I would like that message to carry through universally," Seymour said.

1) When I read this quote I do think it is right, because nowadays the thing is all about our phones and if we have the latest and greatest. I agree with this because the social media world is huge and huge in todays world. Even though I don't feel like I am a huge photographer, I do think it would be important for when I am taking pictures to put in the aspect that it would be good to take pictures to really show people the beauty beyond our phones.

2) When I was looking at the website, I did feel the desire to go and visit. My first thought wouldn't be like "oh, I want to go take pictures!!" It would be more of that I want to go there and see what this place is about, and then I would be like, "oh, I should take pictures on my phone."

3) I think if my parent worked at that place, I might  be a little embarrassed just because it is pretty unique and some people might judge me for my parent working there. But then again, I wouldn't be that embarrassed because my parents would still be making the same money and paying bills from money they earned so thats how I would express my feelings towards if my parents worked there.

4) I think my favorite photo would be the first one. The one when you first get on the website you can see what looks like to be the whole store seems to look like. Also, I like this picture because there are lots of bright colors in it. Lots of blues, reds, yellows, and other fun/pretty colors that attracts the eye.



No comments:

Post a Comment