Thursday, April 20, 2017

Sports Portfolio Evalaution

Sam Adams
-bicycles- captured some unnecessary subjects in the photos, not close enough to the subject, subject was bland

-setting was nicely chosen, good lighting
-each photo told its own story, which made me really enjoy them all

 Nick Adam

 -Kids' and adults' unique moments. -Out of focus, same looking pictures, no story, too much cropping. -Where the eye moves throughout the picture, very journalistic. -I really like most of the pictures because they very interesting to view.

 Alyssa S.
 -people in their environment - shot from a distance, same lense, same feel. - contrast of colors, the emotions -She seemed fairly decent, i liked a few but most were kinda basic. 


2. Watch the winning portfolio critique (Dustin Snipes), and post the following:
a.  good color and composition, good subject choicesb.- I agreed with the judges in that they were full of color and interesting, but some of them were still poorly taken... out of focus, bad lighting..etc.


3.
a) The judges spent quite some time choosing their pick, and became a very tough decision which I cannot imagine with all the incredible pieces of work that was entered.1) I agree with the judges on what they were saying about the photo of a diver in the warm up pool. There were really interesting shapes being created that were pleasing to the eye, as well as being able to get a view of the whole pool.2) I disagree with the judges on what they said about the photo of the girl with the punching bag. They stated that it wasn't a very good photo, but I thought it was a pretty great photo. In fact, I loved it. I liked the angles and the colorization of the photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment